Our services include :-
* 2D and 3D modelling & drafting,
* Extensive use of CAD model frame techniques,
* Sheet metal part development including lofts, transitions and >folding/unfolding,
* 3D part/assembly design,
* Design drafting for prototyping,
* Paper to CAD drawing conversions,
* Digital and paper drawings include material and finish information as well as a variety of flat sheet part data for Sheet Metal parts.
Established in 2003, BLH Drafting Services began using AutoCAD 2D drafting software for simple designs such as deck frames, design and manufacture of a basket ball mechanism for the local school and other such designs.
In 2008 we installed Autodesk Inventor, a 3D mechanical and solid modelling software package for developing 3D digital prototypes and designs parametrically. This acquisition greatly enhanced the capabilities of BLH Drafting Services and also drastically reduced the development and drafting times of these models. This brings around many time and cost saving benifits to the customer.